Tuesday, January 6, 2015

2014: The year in review

Happy 2015 everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. Before moving on to the new year, I wanted to take a quick look back at all the fun I had behind my sewing machine in 2014. This year, my focus seemed to shift to quilts more than ever before, and I finished five lap size (or bigger) quilts, four baby quilts (though one was really more lap size), and four mini quilts.

Somehow, I also managed to finish a lot of smaller projects as well, including several baby gifts, pouches, and my new favorite, my Perfect Quilted Tote. I can't wait to see what 2015 brings!
(Left to right from top row) (1) Easter basket, (2) I ♥ California pillow, (3) I ♥ Texas pillow, (4) NASA star block, (5) Divided basket and bib baby gift, (6) Cheerful heart pillow, (7) Dragonfly Go Anywhere bag, (8) Open-wide pouch set, (9 and 10) Pillow covers for STLMQG Pillow Bomb project

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)