Thursday, January 15, 2015

Ice Parfait mosaic

We're experiencing a brief respite from the cold temperatures today, and while I'm not counting on an end to winter anytime soon, I'm enjoying the warmer weather while it lasts. Still, when Rachel over at Stitched in Color posted her latest mosaic contest, Ice Parfait, I couldn't help getting into the winter spirit. As she says, "Let's welcome winter's colors pure and true, cold and still, fractured icy perfection at its best. Just make sure to include icy colors in a way that feels still and wintry to you." So here's winter to me, icy and cold with just a hint of soft colors:


 Check out Rachel's post for the other mosaics or to add one of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)