Monday, May 18, 2015

Nuanced Neon Mosaic

Rachel over at Stitched in Color has put together another fun mosaic contest, and I thought I'd play along. This time it's all about "Nuanced Neon," and these fun summery colors were calling to me. You can click over to her post to read more and see the other entries.
(Left to right from top) Mini Pearl Bracelets in Watermelon, Biology Structure in Citron, Sun Print Ink in Heather, Remix Dots in Lime, Cotton + Steel Basics Dottie in Bluebird, Sun Print Mercury in Ocean, Cotton + Steel Basics Netorious in Teal, Sun Print Grove in Beet Purple, and Doe Intersections in Gray.
(All pictures and links are from Mad About Patchwork.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)